office.com/setup – Office Setup 365/2019 with Key ||www.office.com/se
- Date: Nov 24, 2019
- Author: phonesupport
- Comments: no comments
- Tags: how to install office 365, install office 365, microsoft office download, office 365 download, office 365 setup, office setup, office setup enter product key, office.com setup 2019, office.com/setup/activation, office.com/setup2019, outlook 365 login, portal office 365, portal.office.com, setup office, setup.office.com, support.office.com/setup, www.office.com, www.office.com/setup
- Categories: Software, Technical, Windows
Office.com/setup is widely recommended by users if they wish to setup an authorized version of Microsoft Office on their device. Here, you will find enough guidelines to redeem your retail card, download the software, install and activate it. Office setup is so easy to use that a beginner would not find it difficult if he is going to use it for the first time.
Office has all the applications and tools that a user needs if he wishes to fulfill his official or personal work. Some of the commonly used Office applications include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. MS Word can be used when you have to create certain documents, PowerPoint helps us to make exclusive presentations, and Excel helps the users with managing their tasks on worksheets. The various versions of Office include Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 365, Office 2019, and more.
What is Microsoft Office?
Whether you are a student or a professional, you cannot get your work done without the use of MS Office because it is suitable for both educational and business purpose. MS Office equips you with the tools to help you write documents, take notes, create spreadsheets, and more. The Office suite covers a wide range of software that includes Excel, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
Office setup downloaded via www.office.com/setup makes it easy for everyone to make use of their existing knowledge in a significant way. This subscription-based service brings together the best tools by combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive. With options like Microsoft Teams, you can create and share your ideas anywhere on any device at any time.
Microsoft website consists of numbers of pages devoted to supporting MS Office users. If you ever run into a problem, the site has free templates and troubleshooting programs related to office.com/setup.
Notable features of MS Office:
Share it with your family members- Office is perfect for households because it can be shared with up to 5 other users.
Use on various devices- Office applications can be used on PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones running on Windows, iOS, and Android platforms.
Work collectively- You not only have the option to view documents edited by others but do co-authoring in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote and share from your file as well. Additionally, you get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage to experiment with.
Free MS Office setup
Since several applications are not needed by each user, therefore, Microsoft has grouped these applications in collections referred to as suites, depending on their needs. Keeping this in mind, Microsoft has been steadily expanding the number of free apps that can be used online.
If you are part of an education organization (student, faculty or staff), you can check if you are eligible to get a version of Office for free. If you want to experience Office for free, you can do it for a full month by visiting the trial page of office.com/setup and sign up. The trial subscription allows you to deploy Office setup on up to five devices.
In order to take benefit of the services provided by MS Office you need to download and install it on your PC with following system requirements.
Computer and processor- 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core for Windows and Intel processor for Mac
Memory- 4GB RAM or 2GB RAM (32-bit) for Windows and 4GB RAM for Mac
Hard Disk- 4.0 GB of free disk space for Windows and 10 GB of free disk space, HSF+ OS Extended or APFS for Mac
Display- 1280×768 screen resolution for Windows and 1280 x 800 screen resolution for Mac
Graphics- DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher (for Windows 10) and is not required for Mac
Operating System– Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Service Pack, Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, or 2008 R2 for Windows and is supported in three most recent versions of Mac OS
Browser- The latest version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome.
(Note: For the best Office experience, make sure you use the latest version of OS as well as latest Office setup)
How to download MS Office?
- Sign in with your Office account, or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Note the credentials of this account and its password for future reference in case you want to install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
- Click “Download” to download the office setup and enter 25 character product key when prompted.
- Follow the prompts to finish the process and you are ready to make the best use of Office apps and tools.
How to install Office setup at office.com/setup
- Locate the downloaded file of your Office product by using the search box.
- Now, go to the installation wizard and click on “Install Office Apps”.
- After this, hit the “Get Started” option followed by “Install Now”.
- Here, you are needed to select the language of your region.
- In the end, tap “Install” once again.
- The installation process of the Office setup might take some time. You might have to wait for some time until the installation process gets finished.
Steps to activate MS Office
- When the installation of Office product gets completed, you will be again asked to type in your Office product key.
- Upon entering it, hit the option that reads as “Next”.
- Finally, tap on “Activate Now” and you are done.
List of issues that can be averted with Technical Support
Many technical issues can be avoided by seeking expert guidance at office.com/setup
- Issues that occur while installing Office
- Unsupported version of OS error
- Problems that occur while installing Office setup on Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Cannot tell if Office is installed as it should be
- Installed 32-bit instead of 64-bit or 64 bit instead of 32
- Issues that occur while installing the updates
- Modification in Office 365 plans
- The Office is taking comparatively much time to install
- KERNEL32.dll error
To sum up-
You will surely get the best results if you combine user experience factors with expert guidance. Leave a comment if you found the information on this page helpful. Your valuable feedback will open doors to further investigation if your problems are not sorted out. For latest information, updates, and giving your valuable feedback you can always visit office.com/setup.