5 Easy Steps to use Angel Sense GPS Tracker
5 Easy Steps to use Angel Sense GPS Tracker
Angel Sense is a child GPS Tracker and an app for the parent, designed to create a safe world for children with special needs. Gain peace of mind knowing exactly where your child is at every moment. Angel Sense GPS Tracker is the only monitoring solution designed by autism parents for autism parents. The only GPS Tracker & Voice-Monitoring solution designed for children with special needs. The most accurate and detailed GPS available on the market. Swimming is a favorite summer activity, but if you have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), there are extra dangers that need your attention. Children with autism are more likely to wander, and in those cases, they are often drawn to water. Drowning is a leading cause of death for children with autism, and it is so important parents take the necessary steps to keep special children safe. Call on 855-708-2203 Angel Sense GPS Tracker Support Number.
This, of course, is easier said than done. Not every child likes to be in the water, especially children that struggle with sensory issues. Nonetheless, all children should still be aware of water safety in case of accidental slips or falls into a pool or river.
The following five tips can help ensure that your child is safe this summer.
- Review pool safety – Talk to your child about what a pool is and why it can be dangerous. Insist that a child should never go near a pool or other body of water without an adult present and establish how your child can communicate with you their desire to swim or go near water. For those families who have pools at home, the pool should be fenced, and gates should have alarms. This way, you can be alerted if your child attempts to gain access to the water.
- Educate and familiarize – Social stories are a great way to help your child with autism learn about the rules of a swimming pool and become familiar with the surroundings. If your child is anxious about the water, start with visits to the pool side without getting in the water at all. This is also the perfect opportunity to establish rules for your child about play around and in water. Stick your toes in the water if your child is willing and have fun dangling your feet by the water’s edge.
- Swim lessons – Every child should take swim lessons! There are specific classes available to children with ASD as well as children who have sensory challenges that make it possible for every child to learn how to swim. Even if your child doesn’t want to swim by choice, they will have the skills to help themselves if they were to ever fall in water. For children that are excited by water, they will love every second of the games they get to play together during lessons.
- Use appropriate swim gear – Your child may still require a life jacket or flotation device around water, even if they aren’t planning on swimming. It’s a smart precaution to take if your child decides to take a leap into the water. It can also offer reassurance when attempting a new skill and teaching independence, which should be a goal for this summer anyways!
- Be involved – Your child looks to you for support. If they are scared or uncertain, watching you swim in the water may be all the reassurance they need to brave the pool themselves. Parents should be hands-on whenever children are in the water, and even with a confident swimmer, you should stay close by. Your encouragement will be what helps your child succeed.A monitoring app that helps parents protect their special needs children and improve their well-being. The app works with your existing Angel Sense Guardian GPS wearable device, and requires the account user and password provided to you after purchasing an Angel Sense subscription. Angel Sense is a unique location and voice monitoring solution, exclusively designed to create a safer world for children with special needs and bring peace of mind to their families. The Angel Sense Guardian GPS wearable device is being used by special children and their families on a daily basis, allowing parents to constantly monitor their child’s location, surrounding voices and possible threats in real-time and at all times. The Angel Sense wearable device is securely attached to the child’s clothing in a convenient place that does not interfere with the child’s daily activities nor distracts them in any way.
Use the Angel Sense mobile app to:
1. Monitor your child’s whereabouts
See your child’s real-time schedule right on your Smartphone. The schedule is generated automatically on a daily basis.
2. Get real-time notifications about possible threats
Get notified immediately if your child steers from their planned route, and act fast.
3. Listen-in to your child’s surroundings
Hear your child and the voices surrounding them anytime you wish, to ease your mind and ensure their well-being.
Water can be so much fun, but accidents can happen in seconds. Children with autism are vulnerable to drowning incidents, because the reflection and movement of the water is so enticing. Don’t wait for an emergency to take action. Water safety starts with preventative steps, and if you have a child that is prone to wandering, Angel Sense can also help. It is a challenge, especially for children who would rather be anywhere than in the water, but your child is more capable than you know. Take time to teach your child water safety for a fun and safe summer.
Our Customer Care Team is made up of mothers of children with special needs that use the Angel Sense solution on a daily basis. They’ll gladly answer any questions you may have. The best way to understand us is to try our service once and we would be glad to serve you with the best of our quality. Just Dial on Angel Sense GPS Tracker Helpline Number 855-708-2203 Angel Sense Customer Service Number.